So I dragged myself out of bed to get to class on time and it was cancelled. I must admit I was a little heartbroken thinking about the extra hour of sleep I could have had, but life happens and plans change, so like pretty much everyone else I sleepily mumbled something about caffeine and moved on. Despite my having only one or two superstitious bones in my body, because it was friday the 13th I went to my other classrooms for the day to make sure they hadn't been cancelled too (sadly they hadn't), you never know how many superstitious bones professors might have in their bodies.
| A suspicious beagle with a superstitious bone |
Then... (cue ominous music)... I went to stand in the line at academic advising (for what felt like days but was really more like half an hour) to declare my major, something I probably should have done at the end of second year but... I have considerably more procrastinating bones in my body than superstitious ones. I also checked into what I would need to do to get credit for a field school that I really want to go on this summer but shouldn't be torturing myself with cause there's no way I can afford to... damn you gorgeous foreign archaeological sites! Then I grabbed another hot chocolate and went to doze in front of the classroom my next lecture was in.
Really a rather productive hour, although had class not been cancelled I would much rather have learned about death and burial than committed myself to an awesome but terrifying double major of doom.
No comments:
Post a Comment